GENERAL SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS
At SellGiant.com, We work tirelessly to make sure you do your business successfully and safely. Please take a minute to read our General safety and precautions tips
- Experience is one way to gauge the ability of a freelancer. BUT you might want to check on the fresher’s as they may have something that you are looking for. You’ll never know until you try.
- Check for verified and unverified accounts. Verified accounts are the Seller, Freelancer or Company accounts that have submitted all the required information needed for verification including a valid identification. Unverified accounts are those still in the process of submitting all required information and document needed for verification.
- If you feel the price or charges of any product or service is too high or beyond your budget range, feel free to go through our many other options, until you find the one that suits you.
- Look at the posted item, service or project history, Reviews, and feedbacks. Does the Seller have relevant experience and good feedback?
- Avoid asking for upfront payment on SellGiant.com
- Feel free to ask a short question related to any posting. If you were satisfied with the seller’s output, or if your expectations were exceeded, that’s the time you buy or hire.
- Make sure you meet a seller in person, check the item and make sure you are satisfied with it before you make payment.
- Clients, sellers, buyers, and freelancers should avoid going to areas that are rated unsafe. Meet and do business only in safe areas and comfort zones.
- Where available, take advantage of our delivery service and have items delivered to you directly.
- Do not pay for items you haven’t received and do not send items you haven’t been paid for. Exchange of item and payment should be made simultaneously.
- Double think or Stay away from unrealistic low prices, illegal items or services, and promises of huge sums of money or fast income.
- Protect yourself! Do not give out Passwords, Account information’s (this includes credit/debit card details, bank account details, PayPal info, etc.) or any other information that could be misused.
Watch out for the following possible scams and frauds.
- Fake payment services. SellGiant.com does not offer any form of payment scheme or protection. Please report any emails claiming to offer such services. Avoid using any third party sites or online payment services unless you are certainly sure that they are genuine.
- Fake information requests. SellGiant.com verifies first-time posters to improve the security of the site. If you receive an email from us asking for any personal details, we recommend that you contact us directly via phone or email to communicate your details and avoid potential scams.
- Fake fee requests. Avoid anyone that asks for extra fees before you can buy or sell an item or service. SellGiant.com never requests payments for its basic services.
Requests to use money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. These services are not meant for transactions between strangers and many scams are run through them. Avoid requests to use these services, unless you comfortably know what you are doing.